Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Princess Oline

mood : ヽ( ´ー`)ノ so so

Ok, so my mood today is so so. I don't know if I am happy or not. It's hard to say because I have routine daily life with same activities everday. :( Hmm maybe it's because the da*n UTS makes me sad. Arrghh I must get well soon and get better score next time. I wonder why I feel so dumb now and feel like I'm the most stupid girl in the class. LoL. :r Well I mustn't say that and have to believe that I'm a little shining star that will bright everbody's life. (^_-)-☆

Well so, now I have made a new girl pet named Oline. This time, I use my own name. :D It's because Herr need a girlfriend and I don't want Herr play with other girl pet. :v

So, this is a little picture of Princess Oline :

No comments: