Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Need Some Care and Love

mood : (X_X) dead

Today isn't a good day for me. I have been trying to load my pet society game since 1 pm but I still can't play it now. It's 5 pm now. :c Ouch! I really miss my pet, Herr. But looks like some people in the forum have the same problem too. But the good news is some nice people in the forum sent many gifts for my pets. Thank all! w(^o^)w

And here are some words of wisdom for you all today :

Sweet words are easy to say
Sweet things are easy to buy
But sweet people are difficult to find

Life ends when you stop dreaming
Hope ends when you stop believing
Love ends when you stop caring
Friendship ends when you stop sharing
So share this with whom ever
you consider a friend

To love without condition
To talk without intention
To give without reason
And to care without expectation
is the heart of a truefriend

Have a nice day friends !!! :D

No comments: