Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Addicted to Facebook

mood : (/--)/ oh no!!!

Actually, today was a bad day! I got a sudden physics test and couldn't do anything in the test. :c Ouch maybe I'll get ZERO on the test. :( Hope I can do better next time.

But, Facebook makes me cheer again. I played with my beloved pet, Herr. I named him Herr because my boyfriend's name is Hermawan and I wanna love my pet as much as I love my boyfriend.

Herr in House

Herr in Style

Frankly speaking, Facebook is far more interesting than Friendster. At first, I didn't believe it and feel lazy to join Facebook. But, thanks to Hanna, she keep asking me to join Facebook. :p Facebook is truly amazing and great. There are many activities there and you can easily interact with your friends. But, too bad that Facebook doesn't have layout or skin. ^)_(^

So, join Facebook now and don't forget to add my Facebook, ok?

Click here to add my Facebook.

No comments: