Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feel Lazy

mood : (9_9) sleepy and lazy

Today, I supposed to attend u-green comunity meeting at 'love field'. But I felt tired and didn't come. So, today I just chatted with my friends and felt crazy because my new YM got error several times. :@ Maybe because it's a beta version. But the good news is I found several interesting things at YM, such as IMVironment and Audibles. So, if you wanna take a look at the newest YM version, click Yahoo! Messenger 9.0 Beta.

Huff and today the weather wasn't good. Very windy and cold so I didn't go anywhere. And I got a physic homework to do. :(

Good night everyone! :s

4 comments:

chicken_chips said...

my sister could come to uGreen, but why didn't you??
am I right??
^-^

Lolly Bunny said...

because I was too tired to come.. My teachers gave me lots of homework.. ^^

chicken_chips said...

too tired or too lazy??

Lolly Bunny said...

hahaha too lazy but I felt tired too of course... I got up at 8 o'clock at that time, whereas the meeting was held at 7.30.(~o~) I think, I'll quit that community!!!