Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

CJ7 Dog Doll MP3 Player

mood : (ñ_ñ) showing fake smile


Omigosh, I have just read article that someone wrote about this CJ7 Dog Doll MP3 Player. And the article is very funny and made me laughed. :r

He or she said that this is the ugliest mp3 player ever. I quoted what he or she said below. 

"The thing has 1GB internal memory, built in speaker and charges through USB. The USB port is very conveniently placed in the dog's butt and the headphone jack is located in the front. It might be worth the $18.67 shipped just as a conversational starter, after all how many times have you seen a table with a plastic dog and a USB plug up it's butt playing "I will survive"?"

Wow yeah I can't believe it but after I read the website, the fact that the mp3 player is so bad is true. :o I read some buyer's comments and almost all of them said that the sound is bad and it looks like the only thing which is good about this mp3 player is the dog is kinda cute. :p The dog is a character from CJ7 movie directed by Stephen Chow and I like the movie very much. Well actually that thing is not a dog, it's a cuddly alien creature.

Well if you managed to buy this mp3 player, you can visit DX Deal Extreme.

No comments: