Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Free Cute Chicken Emoticons

mood : (*^_^*) happy

Hey friends, I want to share this cute chicken emoticons for you all. :D And the good news is the emoticons are FREE. You don't need to pay but if you want to, I will accept the money. ($_$) I have been doing some aerobic since last month to shape my body :$ and think this cute chicken's motions are totally the same. o_O

All you need to do are :

1. choose the emoticon

2. right click on the image and save the image

3. upload it (you can use free image hosting such as, ImageShack or Photobucket)

4. copy the code and use it for forum, chatbox, or put it in your blog or website v(^o^)

MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace MySpace

No comments: