Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictaps

mood : \(*O*)/ fabulous

Omigosh, I have just created my own character and named it Norman. (=^_^=) He looks like cockroach and it dances all the time. Just click the play button and you can watch him dancing. :z

Try to create your own character too, just like me. Just click paint and you can use your imagination to create your favourite character, give it a name, then submit,  tadaaa and watch it dances. You can put it at your website or blog. So what are you waiting for? Click Pictaps. b(-_^)

And uh oh don't forget to watch Norman too. lol.

Huff actually, I hate cockroach but I don't know why my character looks like cockroach. ((+_+)) And oh yeah I can't paint well so Norman isn't really good. :$

At first, I painted a frog named Froggy, but I don't know why when I put it in my blog, Froggy doesn't have face. :o

No comments: