Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cbox

mood : (ò_ó) oh nooo!!!

Hi guys, omigosh, today I missed an event!! :o I was supposed to go to university to do some campus tour. And I didn't know that until one of my friend called me this morning and it had been too late. Oh no!!!

Okay but forget about that because there's no use to think about that again. That'll just ruin my vacation. Okay back to the topic, most of you have your own blog or website right? And uh oh do you have chatbox in your own website or blog? If no, you had better have one. And uhh what is chatbox? Chatbox, is an easy to use messaging system that allows you to interact with others instantly. With chatbox or shoutbox or yellbox or tagboard or whatever you wanna call it, your blog or website will look more alive. :p Your visitors can give comments there or say hi to you. Because most of people are too lazy to leave comments on your post, but with chatbox, it's very easy because we don't need to register to give comment. I do have problem too when I wanna leave comment on someone's blog, it loads too long and most of blogs don't allow anonymous visitors to leave comments. And with chatbox, we can use our name as link, and the website authour can visit our page too. Yay. (~_^)

There are many free chatboxes out there. You can use cbox, shoutmix, or oggix. I use cbox because although I use a basic one, I can add unlimited emoticons, well yeah I love emoticons so much.

All you need to do is sign up for free or login if you have one, click option in the admin panel and then click smilies, you can add the url to add more smilies there or you can delete the old one. I manage to add more smilies today. (~_^)

Happy chatting!!! ;)

No comments: