Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Someone and Sorry

mood : (_ _)zzZz

Lee Sum Wan : Hello can I speak to Annie Wan?
Mr. Sori : Yes u could speak to me...
Lee Sum Wan : No! I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Mr. Sori : You are now talking to someone! Who is this?
Lee Sum Wan : I'm Sum Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's 
urgent!!!
Mr. Sori : I know you are someone and u want to talk to 
anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?
Lee Sum Wan : Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother was 
involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being 
sent to the hospital. Right now Avery Wan is going to the hospital...
Mr. Sori : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to 
the hospital from the accident that isn't an urgent matter! You may find 
this hilarious but I don't have time for this....
Lee Sum Wan : You are rude. Who are you?
Mr. Sori : I'm Sori
Lee Sum Wan : You should be sorry. Now give me your name!
Mr. Sori : I'm Sori
Lee Sum Wan : I don't like your tone of voice Mr. and I don't care, 
give me your name!
Mr. Sori : Look lady, I told you already I'm sori! I'm Sori!! 
I'm SORI!!! You didn't even give me your name...
Lee Sum Wan : I told u before I'm Sum Wan! Sum Wan!!! You better be 
careful. My father is Sum Buddy, and my uncle holds a very big position 
in the company. He is Noe Buddy... :D

Thanks to Koko Herr for this Jokes !!!

No comments: