Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Monday, August 4, 2008

Super Busy Day >.<

mood : ¯\(º_o)/¯ feeling crazy

Wow another busy day has come to me. :f This morning I woke up at 6 o'clock, and prepared myself to go to university to register again again and again... This registration thing makes me mad. (o`з´o)

Why do they always make me register again again and again whereas I have been accepted at the university? :@ Well this stupid thing began last May, after I bougt the form to enter the university, I had to returned the form to them and I was not lucky enough and had to queue for about 5 hours. :o

Then the second stupid thing, after I heard the news that I had been accepted at the university, I got another form to fill. +_+;; There were so many papers inside the folder and of course there were so many stupid questions to be answered too. p(`O´*)

The third stupid thing, I must returned the form again to them and had to queue again!!! Omigosh what a long queue. (O.O;)

Okay the last part, I got another papers to fill in and today I had to returned them back. Wow I arrived at 7.30 although it was start at 8.00. There were so many people and I didn't sit for almost 4hours and 30 minutes :c in a hot and sunny day. And after that I still had to wait for 2 hours. And finally about at 3 pm I ate my lunch and I ended up so messy and tired. Oh the worst thing was I wanna vomit all the way home. MySpace

(-_-)zzz enough for today and I wanna say thank you God for take care of me today although today is a super busy day. :y

2 comments:

chicken_chips said...

if you join indonesian idol competition, you must stand up and sun bathing.....
hahahaha.......

Lolly Bunny said...

hahaha yes, but too bad I don't have good voice to join Indonesian Idol. lol.