Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

IQ Test

mood : (/_+)/ It's dizzily!

Huff, I feel so tired because I got lots of works to do and I'm sick too. :( I got sorethroat, headache, and stomachache. I feel not good and today I didn't go to campus too. From monday until this sunday, nonstop I must enroll new student orientation. No physical thing to do, but it's from 6.00 am - 10 pm, and that's make my body weak.

But today, I want to share something for you all ^^ although I'm sick.

IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

Tadaaa, free IQ test, but I think it's not accurate because my IQ isn't that high _(++)/, but try it  isn't a bad idea. ;)

2 comments:

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

oh carol, your IQ TEST is very good!!

Lolly Bunny said...

thanks so much Kamin... hahaha and I think the test isn't accurate