Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Click below the post to see older post
Click below the post to see newer post
Click at the corner to go back to the homepage of my blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Shopping Time

mood : \(*O*)/

YUHUU!!! Yesterday, I bought a Spyderbilt shirt for Rp. 239.000,-. ($_$) What a lot of money to spend for a shirt. Yuhuu, but looks like my mom gave the shirt to me for free. I didn't have to use my own money. Yes!!! Thanks mom. ┌(^_^)┘♪└(^_^)┐ Then, I bought a Wild and Crazy nail enamel named Super Star. It has wonderful colour with many glitter. Looks great but actually I bought the wrong item. Ugh, that's because there was no tester avaiable. o(>_<)o d*mn! There should be a better one with many glitter too. And the bad thing was the price was higher than before. I spent Rp. 30.ooo,- for that nail enamel. (x_x;)

The last thing I bought yesterday with my own money was an Exsport bag for Nathalie. She is going to Aussie soon. So, I bought her a present and hope she'll like it. :) The bag has red and white colour.

Hmm, and today isn't a good day for me. Phew. (;¬_¬) The computer is lagging and Koko Herr is going to cinema now. I'm sure he met that girl. But, I'm not gonna talk about that girl here because that's gonna make me mad p(`O´*) and absolutely make me cry just like yesterday. :c

No comments: